Portlet doesn't show a google map

Marko89 Marko89

Portlet doesn't show a google map

Hi,

I developed a jsp with google maps, which works perfectly fine in eclipse. Then I created a portlet in NetBeans and inserted a code into GoogleMaps_view.jsp. When I deploy it and try to add it on web space server 10 it doesn't show the map. Can anybody explain this to me?

I used version 3 of google maps, which doesn't need an api key, when it didn't work I tried with version 2 and used api key sent by google - still the same.

Thank you very much for your help.
Geoint Geoint