Quick intro screencast

cygnusecks cygnusecks

Quick intro screencast

For a quick intro screencast to WebSpace, check out this blog.
Geoint Geoint

Re: Quick intro screencast

cygnusecks wrote
For a quick intro screencast to WebSpace, check out this blog.
I've tried several times with IE7 and Firefox but every time I go to the blog to view the screencast it crashes the browser.  Firefox displays a message about the plug-in performing an illegal operation before it crashes.
cygnusecks cygnusecks

Re: Quick intro screencast

You should install the latest quicktime plugin.  Go to

http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/

Click on "free download now"

-jhf-

Geoint (via Nabble) wrote:

cygnusecks wrote:
For a quick intro screencast to WebSpace, check out this blog.
I've tried several times with IE7 and Firefox but every time I go to the blog to view the screencast it crashes the browser.  Firefox displays a message about the plug-in performing an illegal operation before it crashes.

This email is a reply to your post @ http://n2.nabble.com/Quick-intro-screencast-tp2425599p2430563.html

Juraj Kazda Juraj Kazda

Re: Quick intro screencast

Hi,

if I may advice you, don't go for Apple's Quicktime - for Windows I have better experience with Quicktime Alternative. You can download it from http://www.codecguide.com/download_qt.htm. I found it more stable and not so 'invasive' to the operating system.

Regards,
Juraj

Geoint (via Nabble) wrote:

cygnusecks wrote:
For a quick intro screencast to WebSpace, check out this blog.
I've tried several times with IE7 and Firefox but every time I go to the blog to view the screencast it crashes the browser.  Firefox displays a message about the plug-in performing an illegal operation before it crashes.

Sent from the Installation and Getting Started mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

--
Juraj Kazda
SOA/BI Consultant

juraj_kazda.vcf (356 bytes) Download Attachment
Geoint Geoint