Sharepoint Integration ?

nikaya nikaya

Sharepoint Integration ?

Has anyone tried a sharepoint integration so far ?
Any comments on that ?

Thanks in advance
Nikaya
markuskhouri markuskhouri

Re: Sharepoint Integration ?

The installation of the sharepoint portlet failed for me with the message:

|INFO|sun-appserver2.1|javax.enterprise.system.stream.out|_ThreadID=18;_ThreadName=httpWorkerThread-4848-0;|22:40:52,569 WARN  [DBUtil:474] Incorrect syntax near the keyword 'user'.: create table WSS_SiteEntry (uuid_ VARCHAR(75) null,SiteId LONG not null primary key,createDate DATE null,url VARCHAR(512) null,user VARCHAR(75) null,password_ VARCHAR(75) null,lastModified DATE null,status INTEGER,priority INTEGER);

This is planned to be fixed in Update 6.

-markus
Allen Chiang Allen Chiang

Re: Sharepoint Integration ?

You could try it on webspace using HSQL or mySQL. The field name "user" can not be used in both Oracle and MS SQL server. It has been changed to "userName" in update 6.