default admin name and password

dmz dmz

default admin name and password

Hello, I am new in WebSpace 10 - I selected standalone installation (glassfish already installed with NetBeans) and I installed WS10. I can create new accounts but now I need to login as admin. A tried my login into glassfish server (not working), then admin/adminadmin (default SUN), test@liferay.com/test (default Liferay admin) - no one work. Could anybody help me? Thank you and I know, it funny situation
Geoint Geoint

Re: default admin name and password

Have you tried using [hidden email] with a password of admin?

On Sat, Mar 7, 2009 at 6:39 PM, dmz <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello, I am new in WebSpace 10 - I selected standalone installation (glassfish already installed with NetBeans) and I installed WS10. I can create new accounts but now I need to login as admin. A tried my login into glassfish server (not working), then admin/adminadmin (default SUN), test@.../test (default Liferay admin) - no one work. Could anybody help me? Thank you and I know, it funny situation

Sent from the Administration mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

dmz dmz

Re: default admin name and password

dmz wrote
Good news: http://forums.sun.com/thread.jspa?messageID=10634218