http status 404 -

optimistic52 optimistic52

http status 404 -

environment: NB 6.5, glassfish v2.1, webspace 10.0, mysql, macosx, RoR.

Webspace was running beautifully.

I was getting acclimated to the portal by reviewing admin guide. Changed permissions. Completed theme all well. First attempt to change address bar and browser tab icon unsuccessful. 2nd attempt changed liferay.ico in my theme folder and ant -f synchronize.xml and lost my portal access.

below is log. Should I reinstall webspace? can I retain all my project info?

Thank You,

start
CORE5076: Using [Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM, Version 1.6.0_17] from [Apple Inc.]
SEC1002: Security Manager is OFF.
Using MQ RA for Broker lifecycle control
SEC1143: Loading policy provider com.sun.enterprise.security.provider.PolicyWrapper.
WEB0114: SSO is disabled in virtual server [server]
WEB0114: SSO is disabled in virtual server [__asadmin]
REgistering Custom ContextConfig
REgistering Custom Context
JTS5014: Recoverable JTS instance, serverId = [3700]
ADM1079: Initialization of AMX MBeans started
ADM1504: Here is the JMXServiceURL for the Standard JMXConnectorServer: [service:jmx:rmi:///jndi/rmi://192.168.1.70:8686/jmxrmi].  This is where the remote administrative clients should connect using the standard JMX connectors
ADM1506: Status of Standard JMX Connector: Active = [true]
JMS Service Connection URL is :mq://user-macbook.local:7676/
MQJMSRA_RA1101: SJSMQ JMS Resource Adapter starting...
MQJMSRA_EB1101: EMBEDDED broker started with code =0
MQJMSRA_RA1101: SJSMQ JMSRA Started:DIRECT
EJB5109:EJB Timer Service started successfully for datasource [jdbc/__TimerPool]
LDR5010: All ejb(s) of [__ejb_container_timer_app] loaded successfully!
LDR5010: All ejb(s) of [MEjbApp] loaded successfully!
JBIFW0010: JBI framework ready to accept requests.
Not registering AMX MBean against old MBean "com.sun.appserv:j2eeType=WebModule,name=glassfishregistartionportlet,J2EEServer=server,J2EEApplication=null,category=runtime" due to malformed composite WebModule name.
Not registering AMX MBean against old MBean "com.sun.appserv:j2eeType=WebModule,name=ruon-web,J2EEServer=server,J2EEApplication=null,category=runtime" due to malformed composite WebModule name.
Not registering AMX MBean against old MBean "com.sun.appserv:j2eeType=WebModule,name=saw-web,J2EEServer=server,J2EEApplication=null,category=runtime" due to malformed composite WebModule name.
Not registering AMX MBean against old MBean "com.sun.appserv:j2eeType=WebModule,name=wsrp-portlet,J2EEServer=server,J2EEApplication=null,category=runtime" due to malformed composite WebModule name.
Not registering AMX MBean against old MBean "com.sun.appserv:j2eeType=WebModule,name=tunnel-web,J2EEServer=server,J2EEApplication=null,category=runtime" due to malformed composite WebModule name.
Not registering AMX MBean against old MBean "com.sun.appserv:j2eeType=WebModule,name=ProjectPortal,J2EEServer=server,J2EEApplication=null,category=runtime" due to malformed composite WebModule name.
WEB0302: Starting Sun-Java-System/Application-Server.
WEB0712: Starting Sun-Java-System/Application-Server HTTP/1.1 on 8080
WEB0712: Starting Sun-Java-System/Application-Server HTTP/1.1 on 8181
WEB0712: Starting Sun-Java-System/Application-Server HTTP/1.1 on 4848
Initializing hot deploy manager 287861033
WSSERVLET12: JAX-WS context listener initializing
Scanning for root resource and provider classes in the paths:
  /Users/username/glassfish/domains/domain1/applications/j2ee-modules/ruon-web/WEB-INF/lib
  /Users/username/glassfish/domains/domain1/applications/j2ee-modules/ruon-web/WEB-INF/classes
Root resource classes found:
  class com.liferay.ruon.rest.RestFacadeImpl
Provider classes found:
  class com.sun.ws.rest.impl.container.servlet.JSPTemplateProcessor
A dependent class, com/sun/syndication/io/FeedException, of the class com.sun.ws.rest.impl.provider.entity.AtomFeedProvider implementing the provider interface javax.ws.rs.ext.MessageBodyReader is not found. The provider implementation is ignored.
A dependent class, com/sun/syndication/feed/WireFeed, of the class com.sun.ws.rest.impl.provider.entity.AtomEntryProvider implementing the provider interface javax.ws.rs.ext.MessageBodyReader is not found. The provider implementation is ignored.
A dependent class, org/codehaus/jettison/json/JSONException, of the class com.sun.ws.rest.impl.provider.entity.JSONArrayProvider implementing the provider interface javax.ws.rs.ext.MessageBodyReader is not found. The provider implementation is ignored.
A dependent class, org/codehaus/jettison/json/JSONException, of the class com.sun.ws.rest.impl.provider.entity.JSONObjectProvider implementing the provider interface javax.ws.rs.ext.MessageBodyReader is not found. The provider implementation is ignored.
A dependent class, com/sun/syndication/io/FeedException, of the class com.sun.ws.rest.impl.provider.entity.AtomFeedProvider implementing the provider interface javax.ws.rs.ext.MessageBodyWriter is not found. The provider implementation is ignored.
A dependent class, com/sun/syndication/feed/WireFeed, of the class com.sun.ws.rest.impl.provider.entity.AtomEntryProvider implementing the provider interface javax.ws.rs.ext.MessageBodyWriter is not found. The provider implementation is ignored.
A dependent class, org/codehaus/jettison/json/JSONException, of the class com.sun.ws.rest.impl.provider.entity.JSONArrayProvider implementing the provider interface javax.ws.rs.ext.MessageBodyWriter is not found. The provider implementation is ignored.
A dependent class, org/codehaus/jettison/json/JSONException, of the class com.sun.ws.rest.impl.provider.entity.JSONObjectProvider implementing the provider interface javax.ws.rs.ext.MessageBodyWriter is not found. The provider implementation is ignored.
WSSERVLET14: JAX-WS servlet initializing
SMGT0007: Self Management Rules service is enabled
BPJBI-5001: BPEL service engine initialized
EJBLifeCycle: Automatic  timer migration component not enabled  for DAS instance
Application server startup complete.
[AutoDeploy] Selecting file /Users/username/glassfish/domains/domain1/autodeploy/webspace.war for autodeployment.
Dynamic deployment is ON
BPJBI-5002: Starting BPEL service engine
HTTPBC-R00100: sun-http-binding starting
PWC3982: Cannot register MBean for the Protocol
grizzlyHttpProtocol.selectorRegisterProtocol
WEB0712: Starting Sun-Java-System/Application-Server HTTP/1.1 on 9080
BPJBI-5003:
BPEL service engine started with following configurations:
Persistence Enabled : false
Monitor Enabled : false
Persistence Database NonXA JNDI ResourceName : jdbc/bpelseNonXA
Persistence Database XA JNDI Resource Name : jdbc/bpelseXA
Engine Expiry Interval (failover setting) : 60 seconds
Debug Enabled : false
Debug Port : 3,343
Thread Count : 10
Engine Installed on Application Server Cluster : false
Engine Configured to run in Cluster Profile : false
Scalability Related : Engine Running in Non-Persistence Mode, Passivation Solution for BPELSE Scalability Not Available.
Waiting Request Life Span : 0
JBIFW1146: Engine sun-bpel-engine has been started.
HTTPBC-R00101: sun-http-binding started with the following configuration:
component-version: 2.5.0
build-number: 090515
OutboundThreads (max outbound threads): 10
InboundThreads (max inbound threads): 100
InboundReplyThreads (max inboundReply threads): 100
HttpDefaultPort: 9080
HttpsDefaultPort: 9181
ClientAuthEnabled: false
AMConfigDirectory:
AMClasspath:
ProxyType: DIRECT
ProxyHost:
ProxyPort: 0
NonProxyHosts: localhost|127.0.0.1
ProxyUserName:
UseJVMProxySettings: false
ApplicationVariables: {  }
ApplicationConfigurations: {  }
JBIFW1146: Binding sun-http-binding has been started.
JBIFW0012: JBI framework startup complete.
"DPL8015: Invalid Deployment Descriptors in Deployment descriptor file WEB-INF/sun-web.xml in archive [webspace].
Line 8 Column 60 -- Attribute "persistence-type" with value "replicated" must have a value from the list "memory file custom ha s1ws60 mmap "."
"DPL8005: Deployment Descriptor parsing failure : Attribute "persistence-type" with value "replicated" must have a value from the list "memory file custom ha s1ws60 mmap "."
Exception occured in J2EEC Phaseorg.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Attribute "persistence-type" with value "replicated" must have a value from the list "memory file custom ha s1ws60 mmap ".
com.sun.enterprise.deployment.backend.IASDeploymentException: Error loading deployment descriptors for module [webspace] Line 8 Column 60 -- Deployment descriptor file WEB-INF/sun-web.xml in archive [webspace].  Attribute "persistence-type" with value "replicated" must have a value from the list "memory file custom ha s1ws60 mmap ".
        at com.sun.enterprise.deployment.backend.Deployer.loadDescriptors(Deployer.java:396)
        at com.sun.enterprise.deployment.backend.ModuleDeployer.loadDescriptors(ModuleDeployer.java:426)
        at com.sun.enterprise.deployment.backend.WebModuleDeployer.deploy(WebModuleDeployer.java:160)
        at com.sun.enterprise.deployment.backend.ModuleDeployer.doRequestFinish(ModuleDeployer.java:182)
        at com.sun.enterprise.deployment.phasing.J2EECPhase.runPhase(J2EECPhase.java:208)
        at com.sun.enterprise.deployment.phasing.DeploymentPhase.executePhase(DeploymentPhase.java:108)
        at com.sun.enterprise.deployment.phasing.PEDeploymentService.executePhases(PEDeploymentService.java:966)
        at com.sun.enterprise.deployment.phasing.PEDeploymentService.deploy(PEDeploymentService.java:280)
        at com.sun.enterprise.deployment.phasing.PEDeploymentService.deploy(PEDeploymentService.java:298)
        at com.sun.enterprise.admin.mbeans.ApplicationsConfigMBean.deploy(ApplicationsConfigMBean.java:584)
        at com.sun.enterprise.admin.MBeanHelper.invokeOperationInBean(MBeanHelper.java:381)
        at com.sun.enterprise.admin.MBeanHelper.invokeOperationInBean(MBeanHelper.java:364)
        at com.sun.enterprise.admin.config.BaseConfigMBean.invoke(BaseConfigMBean.java:477)
        at com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.invoke(DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:836)
        at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer.invoke(JmxMBeanServer.java:761)
        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor18.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at com.sun.enterprise.admin.util.proxy.ProxyClass.invoke(ProxyClass.java:90)
        at $Proxy1.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at com.sun.enterprise.admin.server.core.jmx.SunoneInterceptor.invoke(SunoneInterceptor.java:304)
        at com.sun.enterprise.interceptor.DynamicInterceptor.invoke(DynamicInterceptor.java:174)
        at com.sun.enterprise.deployment.autodeploy.AutoDeployer.invokeDeploymentService(AutoDeployer.java:583)
        at com.sun.enterprise.deployment.autodeploy.AutoDeployer.deployJavaEEArchive(AutoDeployer.java:564)
        at com.sun.enterprise.deployment.autodeploy.AutoDeployer.deploy(AutoDeployer.java:495)
        at com.sun.enterprise.deployment.autodeploy.AutoDeployer.deployAll(AutoDeployer.java:270)
        at com.sun.enterprise.deployment.autodeploy.AutoDeployControllerImpl$AutoDeployTask.run(AutoDeployControllerImpl.java:374)
Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Attribute "persistence-type" with value "replicated" must have a value from the list "memory file custom ha s1ws60 mmap ".
        at com.sun.enterprise.deployment.io.DeploymentDescriptorFile.read(DeploymentDescriptorFile.java:304)
        at com.sun.enterprise.deployment.archivist.Archivist.readRuntimeDeploymentDescriptor(Archivist.java:527)
        at com.sun.enterprise.deployment.archivist.ApplicationArchivist.openArchive(ApplicationArchivist.java:836)
        at com.sun.enterprise.deployment.archivist.ApplicationArchivist.openArchive(ApplicationArchivist.java:794)
        at com.sun.enterprise.deployment.backend.Deployer.loadDescriptors(Deployer.java:365)
        ... 32 more
Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Attribute "persistence-type" with value "replicated" must have a value from the list "memory file custom ha s1ws60 mmap ".
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.createSAXParseException(ErrorHandlerWrapper.java:195)
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.error(ErrorHandlerWrapper.java:131)
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(XMLErrorReporter.java:384)
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(XMLErrorReporter.java:318)
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.dtd.XMLDTDValidator.validateDTDattribute(XMLDTDValidator.java:1414)
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.dtd.XMLDTDValidator.addDTDDefaultAttrsAndValidate(XMLDTDValidator.java:1333)
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.dtd.XMLDTDValidator.handleStartElement(XMLDTDValidator.java:1940)
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.dtd.XMLDTDValidator.startElement(XMLDTDValidator.java:764)
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scanStartElement(XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.java:400)
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDriver.next(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:2747)
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentScannerImpl.next(XMLDocumentScannerImpl.java:648)
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.next(XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.java:140)
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:510)
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(XML11Configuration.java:807)
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(XML11Configuration.java:737)
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:107)
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(AbstractSAXParser.java:1205)
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.SAXParserImpl$JAXPSAXParser.parse(SAXParserImpl.java:522)
        at com.sun.enterprise.deployment.io.DeploymentDescriptorFile.read(DeploymentDescriptorFile.java:298)
        ... 36 more
;_RequestID=20d5de51-b3f1-46c4-8cf3-465a4cecead2;|"DPL8011: autodeployment failure while deploying the application : Error loading deployment descriptors for module [webspace] Line 8 Column 60 -- Deployment descriptor file WEB-INF/sun-web.xml in archive [webspace].  Attribute "persistence-type" with value "replicated" must have a value from the list "memory file custom ha s1ws60 mmap ".
"
[AutoDeploy] Autodeploy failed : /Users/username/glassfish/domains/domain1/autodeploy/webspace.war.
Wilhelmsen Tor Iver Wilhelmsen Tor Iver

Re: http status 404 -

> "DPL8015: Invalid Deployment Descriptors in Deployment descriptor file
> WEB-INF/sun-web.xml in archive [webspace].
> Line 8 Column 60 -- Attribute "persistence-type" with value
> "replicated"
> must have a value from the list "memory file custom ha s1ws60 mmap "."

This indicates a mismatch between the sun-web.xml syntax in the Glassfish you are running in and the syntax used in the webspace build you use.

Are you sure you have the correct build of webspace for Glassfish 2.1 and not the one for GF 3?

- Tor Iver

optimistic52 optimistic52

Re: http status 404 -

I have Glassfish v2.1 (9.1.1) (build b60e-fcs) and Webspace v10.1

There is an install-gfv2.xml file and an install-gfv3.xml file in webspace-for-glassfish directory so I assumed compatibility with Glassfish v2.1 and used install-gfv2.xml file.

I am continuing to research/google compatibility. I have noticed google references to webspace 10.0 for glassfish v2.1 but not sure if required. I look forward to your clarification.

My objective is a platform stack consisting of RoR 2.3, attachment_fu, Mysql 5.1, OSX, Glassfish (BPEL), and Webspace. I am also having difficulty in getting my RoR .war file to launch on current glassfish v2.1/webspace v10.1 platform. All unit and functional tests are green so not sure if it is related to mismatch.

Thanks

optimistic52 optimistic52

Re: http status 404 -

Webspace Server detail:

Version = 10.1
Build =1.1
Revisions = 1466-28172-26479

Thanks
optimistic52 optimistic52

Re: http status 404 -

I reviewed results of my past ant -f setup.xml in terminal and noticed following:

[copy] Warning: /Applications/webspace-for-glassfish/var/webspace/war-workspace/customs/webspace not found.

This I noticed when trying to change the address bar. So instead of customs/webspace/html/themes/classic/images I used source/webspace/html/themes/classic/images. All custom paths are nonexistent.

Also I used localhost for target instead of domain administration server

I did not review log before because it showed build successful.

I am leaning toward a deinstall reinstall??? what is best deinstall approach on osx?
optimistic52 optimistic52

Re: http status 404 -

uninstalled webspace-for-glassfish folder by dragging and dropping in trash.

reinstalled webspace-for-glassfish. Only warning is missing customs:

.../customs/webspace not found
.../customs/tunnel-web not found
.../customs/ruon-web not found
.../customs/saw-web not found
.../customs/glassfishregistrationportlet not found
.../customs/wsrp-portlet-5.2.2.1 not found

I think I have gone as far as I can on my own...can you help with the diagnosis?

Thanks,
macguru macguru

Re: http status 404 -

The customs directory is normally empty.  It is meant for YOUR
customizations.

It is fine if there is nothing in it.

Allan

On 3/16/10 14:39, optimistic52 wrote:

> uninstalled webspace-for-glassfish folder by dragging and dropping in trash.
>
> reinstalled webspace-for-glassfish. Only warning is missing customs:
>
> .../customs/webspace not found
> .../customs/tunnel-web not found
> .../customs/ruon-web not found
> .../customs/saw-web not found
> .../customs/glassfishregistrationportlet not found
> .../customs/wsrp-portlet-5.2.2.1 not found
>
> I think I have gone as far as I can on my own...can you help with the
> diagnosis?
>
> Thanks,

optimistic52 optimistic52

Re: http status 404 -

Ok...After restarting glassfish v2.1/webspace v10.1 build 1 I get the following:

Starting Domain domain1, please wait.
Default Log location is /Users/user/glassfish/domains/domain1/logs/server.log.
Redirecting output to /Users/user/glassfish/domains/domain1/logs/server.log
Domain domain1 started.
Domain [domain1] is running [Sun GlassFish Enterprise Server v2.1 (9.1.1) (build b60e-fcs)] with its configuration and logs at: [/Users/user/glassfish/domains].
Admin Console is available at [http://localhost:4848].
Use the same port [4848] for "asadmin" commands.
User web applications are available at these URLs:
[http://localhost:8080 https://localhost:8181 ].
Following web-contexts are available:
[/web1  /__wstx-services Project tunnel-web ].
Standard JMX Clients (like JConsole) can connect to JMXServiceURL:
[service:jmx:rmi:///jndi/rmi://User-macbook.local:8686/jmxrmi] for domain management purposes.
Domain listens on at least following ports for connections:
[8080 8181 4848 3700 3820 3920 8686 ].
Domain supports application server clusters and other standalone instances.

 Parent -> java.net.URLClassLoader@3a98350a
SharedSecrets.getJavaNetAccess()=java.net.URLClassLoader$7@3cc489a0
classLoader = WebappClassLoader
  delegate: true
  repositories:
----------> Parent Classloader:
EJBClassLoader :
urlSet = []
doneCalled = false
 Parent -> java.net.URLClassLoader@3a98350a
SharedSecrets.getJavaNetAccess()=java.net.URLClassLoader$7@3cc489a0
classLoader = WebappClassLoader
  delegate: true
  repositories:
    /WEB-INF/classes/
----------> Parent Classloader:
EJBClassLoader :
urlSet = []
doneCalled = false
 Parent -> java.net.URLClassLoader@3a98350a
SharedSecrets.getJavaNetAccess()=java.net.URLClassLoader$7@3cc489a0
PWC1415: Error stopping container StandardEngine[com.sun.appserv].StandardHost[server].StandardContext[/Project]
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.PortalClassLoaderFilter.destroy(PortalClassLoaderFilter.java:58)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterConfig.release(ApplicationFilterConfig.java:324)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.filterStop(StandardContext.java:4533)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.stop(StandardContext.java:5447)
        at com.sun.enterprise.web.WebModule.stop(WebModule.java:384)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.stop(ContainerBase.java:1302)
        at com.sun.enterprise.web.VirtualServer.stop(VirtualServer.java:453)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.stop(ContainerBase.java:1302)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.stop(StandardEngine.java:554)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Embedded.stop(Embedded.java:986)
        at com.sun.enterprise.web.WebContainer.stop(WebContainer.java:930)
        at com.sun.enterprise.web.PEWebContainer.stopInstance(PEWebContainer.java:815)
        at com.sun.enterprise.web.PEWebContainerLifecycle.onShutdown(PEWebContainerLifecycle.java:100)
        at com.sun.enterprise.server.ApplicationServer.onShutdown(ApplicationServer.java:553)
        at com.sun.enterprise.server.ondemand.OnDemandServer.onShutdown(OnDemandServer.java:145)
        at com.sun.enterprise.server.Shutdown.startShutdown(Shutdown.java:75)
        at com.sun.enterprise.admin.event.AdminEventMulticaster.invokeShutdownEventListener(AdminEventMulticaster.java:1532)
        at com.sun.enterprise.admin.event.AdminEventMulticaster.handleShutdownEvent(AdminEventMulticaster.java:1521)
        at com.sun.enterprise.admin.event.AdminEventMulticaster.processEvent(AdminEventMulticaster.java:486)
        at com.sun.enterprise.admin.event.AdminEventMulticaster.multicastEvent(AdminEventMulticaster.java:182)
        at com.sun.enterprise.admin.server.core.channel.AdminChannelServer.sendNotification(AdminChannelServer.java:121)
        at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(UnicastServerRef.java:305)
        at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Transport.java:155)
        at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(TCPTransport.java:535)
        at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run0(TCPTransport.java:790)
        at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(TCPTransport.java:649)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:637)
classLoader = WebappClassLoader
  delegate: true
  repositories:
----------> Parent Classloader:
EJBClassLoader :
urlSet = []
doneCalled = false
 Parent -> java.net.URLClassLoader@3a98350a
SharedSecrets.getJavaNetAccess()=java.net.URLClassLoader$7@3cc489a0
classLoader = WebappClassLoader
  delegate: true
  repositories:
    /WEB-INF/classes/
----------> Parent Classloader:
EJBClassLoader :
urlSet = []
doneCalled = false
 Parent -> java.net.URLClassLoader@3a98350a
SharedSecrets.getJavaNetAccess()=java.net.URLClassLoader$7@3cc489a0
PWC1415: Error stopping container StandardEngine[com.sun.appserv].StandardHost[server].StandardContext[/tunnel-web]
[...]
urlSet = [URLEntry : file:/Users/user/glassfish/domains/domain1/generated/ejb/j2ee-apps/__JWSappclients/]
doneCalled = false
 Parent -> EJBClassLoader :
urlSet = []
doneCalled = false
 Parent -> java.net.URLClassLoader@3a98350a
SharedSecrets.getJavaNetAccess()=java.net.URLClassLoader$7@3cc489a0
CORE5051: Shutting down all J2EE applications ...
EJB5122:EJB Timer Service shutdown at [2010/03/16 22:52:46]
CORE5068 :  Stopping all J2EE Connector 1.5 Compliant resource adapters ...
MQJMSRA_RA1101: SJSMQ JMSRA stopping...
MQJMSRA_RA1101: SJSMQ JMSRA stopped.
RAR7094: sun-jms-adapter shutdown successful.
RAR7094: jmsra shutdown successful.
RAR7094: __xa shutdown successful.
CORE 5061 : Resource adapters Stop() Complete
CORE5052: Application shutdown complete.
HTTPBC-R00104: sun-http-binding stopping...
BPJBI-5004: Stopping BPEL service engine
HTTPBC-R00105: sun-http-binding stopped
JBIFW1156: Binding sun-http-binding has been stopped.
HTTPBC-R00102: sun-http-binding shutting down...
WEB0713: Stopping Sun-Java-System/Application-Server HTTP/1.1 on 9080
BPJBI-5005: BPEL service engine stopped
JBIFW1156: Engine sun-bpel-engine has been stopped.
BPJBI-5006: Shutting down BPEL service engine
BPELInterpreter_Disabling_debug_server
BPJBI-5007: BPEL service engine shut down
JBIFW1166: Engine sun-bpel-engine has been shut down.
HTTPBC-R00103: sun-http-binding shut down
JBIFW1166: Binding sun-http-binding has been shut down.
[AutoDeploy] Disabling AutoDeployment service.
JBIFW0042: JBI framework termination complete.
Mar 16, 2010 6:58:43 PM com.sun.enterprise.admin.servermgmt.launch.ASLauncher buildCommand
INFO:
/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.6.0/Home/bin/java
-Dcom.sun.aas.instanceRoot=/Users/user/glassfish/domains/domain1
-Dcom.sun.aas.ClassPathPrefix=
-Dcom.sun.aas.ClassPathSuffix=
-Dcom.sun.aas.ServerClassPath=
-Dcom.sun.aas.classloader.appserverChainJars.ee=
-Dcom.sun.aas.classloader.appserverChainJars=admin-cli.jar,admin-cli-ee.jar,j2ee-svc.jar
-Dcom.sun.aas.classloader.excludesList=admin-cli.jar,appserv-upgrade.jar,sun-appserv-ant.jar
-Dcom.sun.aas.classloader.optionalOverrideableChain.ee=
-Dcom.sun.aas.classloader.optionalOverrideableChain=webservices-rt.jar,webservices-tools.jar
-Dcom.sun.aas.classloader.serverClassPath.ee=/lib/hadbjdbc4.jar,/Users/user/glassfish/lib/SUNWjdmk/5.1/lib/jdmkrt.jar,/lib/dbstate.jar,/lib/hadbm.jar,/lib/hadbmgt.jar,/lib/mfwk_instrum_tk.jar
-Dcom.sun.aas.classloader.serverClassPath=/Users/user/glassfish/lib/install/applications/jmsra/imqjmsra.jar,/Users/user/glassfish/imq/lib/jaxm-api.jar,/Users/user/glassfish/imq/lib/fscontext.jar,/Users/user/glassfish/imq/lib/imqbroker.jar,/Users/user/glassfish/imq/lib/imqjmx.jar,/Users/user/glassfish/lib/ant/lib/ant.jar,/Users/user/glassfish/lib/SUNWjdmk/5.1/lib/jdmkrt.jar
-Dcom.sun.aas.classloader.sharedChainJars.ee=appserv-se.jar,appserv-ee.jar,jesmf-plugin.jar,/lib/dbstate.jar,/lib/hadbjdbc4.jar,jgroups-all.jar,/lib/mfwk_instrum_tk.jar
-Dcom.sun.aas.classloader.sharedChainJars=javaee.jar,/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.6.0/Home/lib/tools.jar,install/applications/jmsra/imqjmsra.jar,com-sun-commons-launcher.jar,com-sun-commons-logging.jar,/Users/user/glassfish/imq/lib/jaxm-api.jar,/Users/user/glassfish/imq/lib/fscontext.jar,/Users/user/glassfish/imq/lib/imqbroker.jar,/Users/user/glassfish/imq/lib/imqjmx.jar,/Users/user/glassfish/imq/lib/imqxm.jar,webservices-rt.jar,webservices-tools.jar,mail.jar,appserv-jstl.jar,jmxremote_optional.jar,/Users/user/glassfish/lib/SUNWjdmk/5.1/lib/jdmkrt.jar,activation.jar,appserv-rt.jar,appserv-admin.jar,appserv-cmp.jar,/Users/user/glassfish/updatecenter/lib/updatecenter.jar,/Users/user/glassfish/jbi/lib/jbi.jar,/Users/user/glassfish/imq/lib/imqjmx.jar,/Users/user/glassfish/lib/ant/lib/ant.jar,dbschema.jar
-Dcom.sun.aas.configName=server-config
-Dcom.sun.aas.configRoot=/Users/user/glassfish/config
-Dcom.sun.aas.defaultLogFile=/Users/user/glassfish/domains/domain1/logs/server.log
-Dcom.sun.aas.domainName=domain1
-Dcom.sun.aas.installRoot=/Users/user/glassfish
-Dcom.sun.aas.instanceName=server
-Dcom.sun.aas.processLauncher=SE
-Dcom.sun.aas.promptForIdentity=true
-Dcom.sun.appserv.pluggable.features=com.sun.enterprise.ee.server.pluggable.EEPluggableFeatureImpl
-Dcom.sun.enterprise.config.config_environment_factory_class=com.sun.enterprise.config.serverbeans.AppserverConfigEnvironmentFactory
-Dcom.sun.enterprise.overrideablejavaxpackages=javax.help,javax.portlet
-Dcom.sun.enterprise.taglibs=appserv-jstl.jar,jsf-impl.jar
-Dcom.sun.enterprise.taglisteners=jsf-impl.jar
-Dcom.sun.updatecenter.home=/Users/user/glassfish/updatecenter
-Ddomain.name=domain1
-Djava.endorsed.dirs=/Users/user/glassfish/lib/endorsed
-Djava.ext.dirs=/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.6.0/Home/lib/ext:/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.6.0/Home/jre/lib/ext:/Users/user/glassfish/domains/domain1/lib/ext:/Users/user/glassfish/javadb/lib
-Djava.library.path=/Users/user/glassfish/lib:/Users/user/glassfish/lib:/Users/user/glassfish/lib
-Djava.security.auth.login.config=/Users/user/glassfish/domains/domain1/config/login.conf
-Djava.security.policy=/Users/user/glassfish/domains/domain1/config/server.policy
-Djava.util.logging.manager=com.sun.enterprise.server.logging.ServerLogManager
-Djavax.management.builder.initial=com.sun.enterprise.ee.admin.AppServerMBeanServerBuilder
-Djavax.net.ssl.keyStore=/Users/user/glassfish/domains/domain1/config/keystore.jks
-Djavax.net.ssl.trustStore=/Users/user/glassfish/domains/domain1/config/cacerts.jks
-Djdbc.drivers=org.apache.derby.jdbc.ClientDriver
-Djmx.invoke.getters=true
-Dliferay.release.info.prefix=Sun GlassFish Web Space Server 10.0 based on
-Dsun.rmi.dgc.client.gcInterval=3600000
-Dsun.rmi.dgc.server.gcInterval=3600000
-Duser.timezone=GMT
-server
-XX:+UnlockDiagnosticVMOptions
-XX:MaxPermSize=256m
-Xmx1024m
-Xms768M
-Xmx768M
-XX:NewSize=256M
-XX:MaxNewSize=256M
-XX:PermSize=192M
-XX:MaxPermSize=192M
-Xss1024k
-XX:+UseParNewGC
-XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC
-XX:+CMSClassUnloadingEnabled
-XX:+DisableExplicitGC
-XX:+LogVMOutput
-XX:LogFile=/Users/user/glassfish/domains/domain1/logs/jvm.log
-cp
/Users/user/glassfish/lib/jhall.jar:/Users/user/glassfish/lib/appserv-launch.jar
com.sun.enterprise.server.PELaunch
[...]
Not registering AMX MBean against old MBean "com.sun.appserv:j2eeType=WebModule,name=Project,J2EEServer=server,J2EEApplication=null,category=runtime" due to malformed composite WebModule name.
Not registering AMX MBean against old MBean "com.sun.appserv:j2eeType=WebModule,name=tunnel-web,J2EEServer=server,J2EEApplication=null,category=runtime" due to malformed composite WebModule name.
WEB0302: Starting Sun-Java-System/Application-Server.
WEB0712: Starting Sun-Java-System/Application-Server HTTP/1.1 on 8080
WEB0712: Starting Sun-Java-System/Application-Server HTTP/1.1 on 8181
WEB0712: Starting Sun-Java-System/Application-Server HTTP/1.1 on 4848
Initializing hot deploy manager 1814691888
[...]
WEB0303: Stopping Sun-Java-System/Application-Server.
WEB0713: Stopping Sun-Java-System/Application-Server HTTP/1.1 on 8080
WEB0713: Stopping Sun-Java-System/Application-Server HTTP/1.1 on 8181
WEB0713: Stopping Sun-Java-System/Application-Server HTTP/1.1 on 4848
classLoader = WebappClassLoader
  delegate: false
  repositories:
----------> Parent Classloader:
EJBClassLoader :
urlSet = []
doneCalled = false
 Parent -> java.net.URLClassLoader@235f4a7f
SharedSecrets.getJavaNetAccess()=java.net.URLClassLoader$7@6ba00355
[...]
EJB5122:EJB Timer Service shutdown at [2010/03/16 23:00:42]
[...]
Mar 16, 2010 7:01:05 PM com.sun.enterprise.admin.servermgmt.launch.ASLauncher buildCommand
[...]
Initializing hot deploy manager 984138523